Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

veeeery nice!!

I enjoyed pretty much everything about this. As I'm sure you've heard before the audio could use work. But everything else - the fluid, energetic character movement, the expressions, the shading, the adorable character designs, all a joy.

With a better mic or some decent voice actors I feel like your stuff would really stand out!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This is a wonderful collaboration. It's like a legitimate-ass cartoon from the 90s.

The character animations are all so energetic and superb, and the inbetweens are some of the best I've seen.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more.

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

I really liked the animation, but the writing wasn't too humorous, and I felt the pacing was slow at times, particularly when Pikachu noticed Krillin's face change. Face-changing comics involving stuff like Weegee and other memes are all too abundant. I get the reference, but it wasn't enough to make me laugh. Krillin's voice was fairly amusing.

Pirate Contest Whatever Pirate Contest Whatever

The two characters sound a bit too similar, at some points I wasn't sure which one was talking. But the skit was amusing!

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

were the livers the freshest and most succulent?

Master Chief Pencil Drawing Master Chief Pencil Drawing

Sick.

Battle Royale Combatant v2 Battle Royale Combatant v2

Torso should bend more. Not certain what's going on with the line through the left leg (camera right), but my leg anatomy isn't fantastic myself so maybe I shouldn't be talking ;p

I do like the rendering.