Cartoon Genders Cartoon Genders

veeeery nice!!

I enjoyed pretty much everything about this. As I'm sure you've heard before the audio could use work. But everything else - the fluid, energetic character movement, the expressions, the shading, the adorable character designs, all a joy.

With a better mic or some decent voice actors I feel like your stuff would really stand out!

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This is a wonderful collaboration. It's like a legitimate-ass cartoon from the 90s.

The character animations are all so energetic and superb, and the inbetweens are some of the best I've seen.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more.

Pokeball Z Pokeball Z

I really liked the animation, but the writing wasn't too humorous, and I felt the pacing was slow at times, particularly when Pikachu noticed Krillin's face change. Face-changing comics involving stuff like Weegee and other memes are all too abundant. I get the reference, but it wasn't enough to make me laugh. Krillin's voice was fairly amusing.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

excellent

This shit is the bomb, and to all the haters out there who think this makes Egoraptor look like a shithead, you all realize he did the freakin voice right?

Frickin haters don't realize it takes balls to parody oneself

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Freaking amazing but biased

Okay. It's great, I'll admit that this has to be the absolute best, most intense, most bad ass sprite-based fighting animation I've ever seen. Seamless, amazing effects, smooth animation, clever use of signature moves.

But please, PLEASE, consider a "Choose the Winner" option. There's MK fans out here too, you know. Street fighter winning three times in a row? I mean if that's your thing that's fine but what about the MK fans?

*expects a USELESS REVIEW*

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

sweet

Don't listen to that Drkflash nub, the thing is rated Adult for a reason

This shit is tight